Specialty E & O Insurance
In 2007 J.A. Price created a regional errors and omissions liability insurance program for Title Agents & Abstractors developing a comprehensive professional liability policy. To date we insure over 200 Title Agents and Abstractors in MN, WI, MI and ND.
As a reputable Title Agent E&O Insurance Agency we have contracts and STRONG underwriting relationships with MULTIPLE CARRIERS offering coverage for your professional title searches.
We understand the various policies provided by these insurance examiners and the differences between them. This allows us the ability to cost effectively tailor a policy specific to your business needs.
“We have worked with Gary Matson and J.A. Price Agency, Inc. for several years. Gary has proven to be extremely diligent and has always worked hard on getting us the best coverage possible. Gary is always available to answer any questions that would arise or is always available when needed. Gary’s experience with title companies and the process of getting errors and omission insurance has been very beneficial. We would highly recommend Gary and his agency to anyone!!!”
– Laurie B. Smart, President | Advantage America Title | Brookfield, WI
Dedicated Insurance Professionals
J.A. Price has a dedicated Title Agent/Abstractor team ready to assist in developing an insurance program specific to your business.
With a combined experience of over 15 years as licensed real estate agents in Minnesota, our dedicated professionals
- Understand your business and the pertinent risks and coverage you need
- Recognize the typical insurance coverage and associated premium based upon your company structure
- Utilize their knowledge and experience to leverage the most comprehensive coverage at the most competitive rates with our various insurance company underwriters
- Understand how to present accounts with previous claims history favorably to the insurance underwriters for evaluation
- Comprehend the importance of staying in touch with claims counsel to stay on top of claims progressing and getting addressed in a timely manner
Our customer service representatives are available:
1-800-279-1623 (or 952-253-4318)
Monday through Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm CST
If you would like a price indication for your coverage, please click the button “obtain quote” on this page to obtain the quick quote form. Complete this form and return via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or fax (952-944-0097). If you have prior coverage, please include a copy of your declarations page (showing the coverage and limits) of your current policy with your submission.
A member of the Minnesota Land Title Agents Association MLTA.org
A member of the Wisconsin Land Title Agents Association WLTA.org